The FB-EK Holden Car Club of NSW meets each Month (except January) at Linnwood House, 25 Byron Road Guildford.
Visitors are more than welcome and there is always a cuppa on offer. Plenty of off street parking is available. Constructed in 1891 by George McCredie Linnwood House is a great place to hold our meetings.
Our Club holds regular Club runs and cruises and participates in a range of other events including the annual FB EK Holden Nationals, All Holden Day and many more. Check out our Calendar for Club meeting, run dates and other social events.
We cater to all enthusiasts of the FB EK model Holden. From rusty originals to the restored showstoppers and from the one-owner preserved originals to the highly modified - we love them all. Our Club is a great place to meet like minded FB EK Holden enthusiasts and provides a place where members can share knowledge and experience relating to parts, suppliers, insurance and keeping your pride and joy on the road. If your dream is to own or rebuild your FB EK, joining the Club in advance is a great idea to obtain advice from members and to hear about vehicles coming up for sale by Club members.
The Club Newsletter is published each quarter and is distributed to all members and other FB-EK Holden Car Clubs around Australia by both email and post.
Our Club offers access to the Road and Maritime Services Concessional Registration Scheme (or Club Plates). There are requirements that you and the vehicle must meet to be eligible of Club Plates and the RMS does impose limitations on the use of the vehicles on Club Plates, however, the savings on an annual basis are significant. Yearly concessional registration is around $60, including Green Slip. Check out the RMS website for further information about concessional registration requirements. Club requirements to be eligible for Club Plates include:
- Car owner must be a member of the Club for at least 12 months and must currently be a financial member. (Special consideration may be given in relation to the length of membership at the discretion of the Committee).
- The member must attend at least 4 Club meetings a year (one of those being July meeting and AGM)
- Movement of the car other than in connection with Club approved events must be notified to the Plates Registrar. No exceptions.
- The Member must strictly maintain a log book recording all movements of the car.
- The Plates Registrar is to maintain a Day Book and register of historic plates.
Presentation of your Club membership card at American Autos Rare Spares, Prospect makes you eligible for Club discounts on purchases.
Our Club is also affiliated with the CMC of NSW (Council of Motor Clubs Inc.).
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to Contact Us.